I had 4 volumes of my diary about 8 yrs ago. I had to get rid of them cos I didn't know where to hide them.My diaries were very close to me..I kept them in a "secret"place. But somehow someone always "stumbled upon it" when they were looking for something else. So I gave up.
Once I went to college,I never felt the need to write a diary.I always thought SMS and later , gtalk somehow replaced all other forms of written expression that I was familiar with-emails/letters/diary notes.
Now, here in the U.S, calls are free, but people are not. Neither is messaging. So here I am, back to writing day-to-day things, just like I used to. But I guess my attitude towards expressions has changed.The difference- Back then I wanted to hide that diary and now I want to show it to the whole world. .It doesnt make my feelings any less personal.It's just that I m now not bothered about what people would think about my thoughts. I do not seek recognition and acceptance as much as I did,when I was a kid. I m writing for the heck of it. I hope to write regularly.After reading my blog, I hope that you hope too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
hu ?? hmmmm......
good start...my fav line " calls are free in US , but people are not" sooper punch dialog
thnks swagee.:)
unakkula ivalavu talent ah! :) seriously awesome start. Enna konjam... illa nariya serious ah irukku! A frustrated with the world post... Sarcastic too.. i love it!
serious illa? even i thought so. yes - i was in a bad mood when i wrote it.lets c..
>>"But somehow someone always "stumbled upon it" when they were looking for something else. "
ROTFL- I know :)
>>"here in the U.S, calls are free, but people are not."
look whos talking!
anyways, welcome to the vetti world :)
--RD
oo I see that you , for a change, took the advice I gave you!!! me cant belive my eyes!
Hai divya:)
i see others have already written whatever was in mind when i read it:). 3rd para was well written.. i also liked the line "calls are free, ppl are not:)""now i dont care abt recognition/acceptance!".. enna divya, endha bodhi marathuku adila okandha!!:)anyways.. i admire and appreciate that part:).
=> You are jobless
(Q.E.D)
Hey div! Wait a minute! Are you trying to tell us that there was a point of time in your life, when you didnt want to tell your feelings to EVERYONE??! ;-)
Just kidding. Anyways, it is a good start. Like I've always said, you write well. Eager to read more from you...
finally!
sri- yes.. cos velila solra madhri peelings illa adhellam ;) hehe.. manasukulla poo pooka aarambicha kaalam. besides i ve always been a very closed person.. dont u think so?;) ashwin wud agree.lol. well am waitin fr murthy s reply. avan dhan en true fan. neengellam bongu
yes john.. i ve come to the pinnacle of joblessness finally
shankar- podaaaaaa. vera evanoda kadhaiyayo audio drama panradha vida idhu better
maami.. thanimai maami.. adhaan kaaranam :)
ramya- i agree. i m busy-adhunaaladhan reply late. heehee..btw u also read my diary??i thot only amma did
nope I dint read ur diary.. I know that amma did tho..
and yeah rite - u r busy!
Divzzz baby !
well, finally you too ! The unthinkable but the inevitable has happened... boredom gaining the better of your alacrity... the post is screaming D.I.V.Y.A all over..
i actually read it as if u were talking... hehehe... oru feel kaaga... the highlights have already been appreciated ...
well i liked the last para entirely..
"The difference- Back then ........as much as I did,when I was a kid."
i can see the serious, moody, sarcastic and whattheheck divya there...
"I hope that you hope too. :)"
- You bet! :)
denz-cha i was wonderin wats missin!now i realiesd that its ur comments denz. my blog s complete now. ippo next post ezhudhuven nimmadhiya. :)vettiness vaazhga!
Post a Comment