This post is only for people who can read my handwriting in Tamil. I know it has been a long time since my first post. I have been lazing around generally. Even now, this post is not really new.Most of you have read it before. One of my friends even wants to make it into a movie.This is a story I wrote almost 2 years back. It is written from the point of view of a kid. So my handwriting is also justified- 'like a child' (lol).
If you like this post, try this one - it s my friend's. actually even if you dont like mine, read this-http://rsai420.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
Wow.. I love this story.. simple cute and no fancy tricks in the story.. though the suspense was guessable it was the style that was brilliant.. I could literally imagine a kid talking.. like in the movie anjali...
Interesting.. some influence from your(our ?) personal life?..yeah loved it the first time..loved it now too.. you should post your poem from 7th std..the Shankars international one..
Post a Comment