This is not a movie review, although it was a decent movie. Not bad. The part that I hated is the fact that they make the heroine speak awfullllllll thamizh , calling it Madurai thamizh. Is that what is perceived as madurai thamizh? I dont think so.
I would love to storm off this post with a strong and intense thamizh poem . But cant think of anything right now. But I am deeply hurt. Madurai thamizh is not what they show in the movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
nenju porukkudhillaiye... ;-)
adira.. adira... adira... unga ooruku nallaiku poga poren...!!!
Very good post. Brings back so many memories and those are as fragrant as the flowers of the creeper. Yeah summer used to be nongu,mangoes,fresh juice ,vacation,playing cards,travel ipo it is nongu edukaranga advisors,we look like manga madayas in front of them,nammala dhan juice puzhiyudhu work,wat used to be a vacation has become a time to practice vocation,(playing cards ku corresponding a edhuvum thonala)..and travel is called reloaction in employment terms. That water sprinkling, is pictorial and representative..namma dhan andha maadi parents sprinkled water on us. Very cool post makes a perfect navigation in nostalgia
Post a Comment